Annely Juda (1914 – 2006) established the Molton Gallery (1960 – 1963) and then the Hamilton Galleries (1963 – 1967) in London before opening Annely Juda Fine Art with her son, David Juda, on 16th June 1968 in a warehouse space on London’s Tottenham Mews. The first exhibition was ‘Now Open: Important Paintings of the 20thCentury and Young Artists’ and the presentation of the twentieth-century avant-garde works alongside contemporary art has carried on throughout the gallery’s history. The gallery became known for exhibiting works from Russian Constructivism, the Bauhaus and De Stijl movements, showing artists such as Kandinksy, Malevich, Mondrian,...
Annely Juda Fine Art
23 Dering Street
London
W1S 1AW
3rd and 4th Floors
+ 44 (0) 207 629 7578